1. What qualifies as personal data?
Personal data is any information that enables your identification by means of ‘reasonable efforts’. As a result, your first and last names are not your only personal data; so too is other information such as your email address, phone number, etc.
Data protection is a fundamental right.
2. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Likeik, SL, with tax identification number (NIF) B86832714 and registered office at C/ Glorieta de Ruiz Jiménez, 5 – 1ºD – 28015 – Madrid, Spain. You may contact your data protection officer (DPO) at the following email address: email@example.com
3. How do we use your personal data?
While browsing our Site, if you wish to ask for information or request a service demo you will encounter a series of forms.
The personal data we may request includes:
Los datos personales que te podremos pedir son:
- Your name and/or
- Your email address and/or
- Your phone number
The forms in which you can voluntarily send us your personal data are:
- Write to us
- Request a demol
- Sign up for our newsletters
With your data we will be able to contact you and address and resolve any subsequent query or request you may have.
Whenever you fill out any of these three forms we will ask for your consent so that when contacting or servicing you we can also sign you up to our newsletters. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe buttons you will find in every one of those newsletters.
4. How long do we keep your personal data on record?
We will keep your personal data as long as we continue to provide you with any of the services you sign up for.
In addition, if you subscribe to our newsletters, we will keep your email address for this purpose until such time as you unsubscribe.
The information collected by our cookies is kept for a maximum period of 12 months.
5. What is the lawful basis for processing your personal data?
The collection and processing of your personal data on our Site is underpinned primarily by the pre-contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send our newsletters to the email address you have provided us in order to contact you in a personalised manner, our use of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with our services.
Meanwhile, the processing of the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent you give us, in keeping with prevailing legislation
6. Who do we give your personal data to?
Your personal data (name and/or email address and/or phone number), which you have expressly consented to giving us via the Site, will not be given to anybody, barring legal and/or court order.
It will only be used for the purpose described under item 2.
7. How do we protect your data and who has access to that information?
We protect the information we collect by putting in place the technical and organisational security measures stipulated in applicable legislation to guard against loss or unauthorised access or disclosure. Likeik is ISO 27001-certified. Our entire technology infrastructure is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud, which upholds the most stringent information security standards and certificates.
Your information can be accessed by our staff, duly informed of how it may and may not be used. They are bound by confidentiality obligations. It may also be provided to the competent authorities and courts if we are so required under applicable legislation.
8. Know your rights
Pursuant to General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data:
1. Right of access. You have the right to check whether we are processing any of your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of the data and information about the processing purposes.
2. Right to rectification. You have the right to have mistakes corrected, imprecise or incomplete data completed and to be assured of the accuracy of the information to be processed.
3. Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You have the right to ask to have your data erased without undue delay in the event of unlawful processing and when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
4. Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to request restriction of processing when the processing is unlawful and when the accuracy of the data has been contested.
5. Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is processed for direct marketing purposes and on grounds related with your particular situation, unless the controller can demonstrate compelling overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless necessary for performance a contract, permitted by law or consented to by you.
7. Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have it transmitted to another controller without hindrance.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to us at Glorieta de Ruiz Jiménez, 5 1º-D – 28015 – Madrid. Please indicate clearly: (i) your identity by providing at least your full name and the email address you used on our Site; and (ii) the right or rights you wish to exercise.
You may also ask the Spanish data protection agency, the AGPD (www.agpd.es), for tutelage of your rights as data subject if you deem it opportune.
You can exercise these rights free of charge unless you present requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in which case the data subject may be required to assume the cost of handling the request.